Denied Stoneyboydan Application (UK)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by stoneyboydan, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoneyboydan

Expand Collapse

IGN (In Game Name): stoneyboydan
    Timezone: GMT
    Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes
    Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?: I only have Teamspeak, but if Telegram is necessitated I will download it.
    How many hours can you put in the server per week: 20-30 hours per week.
    Any previous punishments on Faithful?: Nope.
    Any past experiences in being a staff member?: I have had an abundance of experience being staff on other servers as I have moderated some small servers, medium-sized servers and one big server which was TheArchon. I wouldn't count Vanity as experience as I didn't genuinely do anything there and I didn't stay long as I abdicated very quickly as I lost interest with the server and I had only joined the server too. However, let's start with the diminutive servers. Back in 2016, I used to be staff on a lot of miniature servers and I thought it would be very amusing contributing and I found it gratifying to come on and see my rank. I did often start off as Admin as some of the small servers had a lack of staff and lack of people, however, I did use to get trusted with a lot of things which made me feel good and made my experience more enhanced. I remember eternally being relied on when I was an admin as I was always prolific and active on the server every day which made the players want me for a purpose. Even though I was young at the time I still had a good mindset of how the staff operates.

Now let's go to the medium type servers. In my theory, medium type servers average around 50-100 people, but there wasn't always staff or people on every day. Sometimes I did come on the server by myself but it was on very rare occasions. But when there were active people around it made me feel great and it actually made me feel that I can finally do my job and actually do something on the medium type servers. I did actually enjoy the server it was enough to make me have a good experience with being staff on those type of servers and it was actually really enjoyable.

Subsequently, let's go to the big servers which were TheArchon server in the past. This was reasonably the best occurrence I have ever had and that is why I am implementing right now to try and get back on schedule and to do what's right with JuicyMC to give this server a more desirable name. For me, TheArchon gave me the full wisdom and potential to be staff and if it wasn't for TheArchon I wouldn't be as professional as I only used to be an amateurish kind of staff. But being a professional gives me an ingenious experience and I couldn't ask for a pleasanter experience when thousands of people online daily. There is always an abundance of work to go around because of the big player base. However, TheArchon is the initial server I have been on where I get a mentor to help me out and I presumed that was a really immeasurable approach for the new ones becoming staff on the server.

Proof: (Just in case you are wondering my username used to be called Zeao, this is just a video of me flying around during an event).

Proof: https://gyazo.com/1e8f900dfeee09f25b3373845f1f391b

Why do you want to become staff?: The reason I want to become staff is that obviously at the minute, it is quite a small server but I am not surprised as it hasn't officially opened yet. I am quite familiar with people cheating as it is very common when people cheat on pretty much any server, and I can tell if there are a legitimate player or a hacker and I know where they hide there hacked clients and it's only conceivable if it's in any "Minecraft" file. Nevertheless, I want to help out this server as I feel prosperous that I have been driven to this server as the first time I connected, it looked great and delightful. I would also fix this server in any way if there would be a bug, So for example if someone reports a bug to me I would ask if they have any sufficient evidence that is distinctly observable that a bug is happening and I would convey all the proof that is reasonable in order to fix this bug to higher staff. I would apologize to the player if it triggers them and I would assure them that it would be fixed rather presently in order to get the full expertise of how things run on the server.

Furthermore, I am exceptionally strong if I was to be the only staff online, if I were to be the only staff online and see spam bots I would warn them to stop before they get muted and if they carry on I will mute the bots to prevent less spam on the server and I would investigate the alt-history in order to check to see who is in management of the bots. I would also screenshot and seemingly record what is happening on the server. Also, if there were to be other staff online with me I would require them to help me out to try to clear the chats and to get rid of the bots to prevent the spam completely and to come up with intentions on how to discard the bots on the server.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should accept me because I believe that I am able to contribute a lot to the community, however, I do love to play on hard-developed servers and I know that I will be on this server for a good amount of time even if I get revoked or accepted, in my judgment I believe to never give up to relive your fantasies and all I have to do is work hard and push my devotedness to the server a lot further. Also, I will act as professional and acknowledgeable as I desire to be and I will try to give this server a better name. I will also do everything you cast at me, I don't care if it is easy or laborious I will do what you tell me to do in classification to attain my goal for this server. However, I will also be as productive as I can and I can be as active as I should be because I do not need to attend school anymore and I am eternally appreciative that I don't have to do that anymore as it used to push my activity away. In my theory, I think I stand out to others as I can be imaginative and meticulous when it comes to increasingly significant tasks. I know for sure that I am as brisker than I used to be as I have learned a lot throughout these cycles and it has been a frequently troublesome year for me as I had to get a lot of work done including paperwork and actual environmental work too. I can also handle stressful situations as I do whatever it demands to stop the humiliation in the public chats.

Additional Information:
    Thank you for reading my application, I don't mind what rank you give me - just want to have a positive experience, thank you! <3

2. Jellyman

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.