ZooM_Strikes (USA)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Justin, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Justin

Expand Collapse

IGN: ZooM_Strikes

Timezone: central us

Do you have a good quality mic?: 7 out of 10, im planning on getting a new one

Do you have Telegram?: yes

How many hours can you put in the server per week: 1-6 hours, but due to school
    extracurricular sports, it wont be consistent

Any previous punishments on any other server and why?: i was banned once on hypixel and muted once as well, once was a security ban (my brothers account was hacked and we got ip banned for safety) and a 3 day mute for saying 123 after someone asked me a math question... i'm not joking

Any past experiences in being a staff member?: I have owned 3 different servers, but couldn't get enough staff (specifically builders) to help me out

Why do you want to become staff?:Thought it would be something fun to do and a little less work than running a server without help

Why should we accept you as staff?: i thought my skills might be useful for the staff team here, i'm no expert on plugins, but i am very skilled with vanilla commands and i thought i could help out on smaller things like moderating chat, make small maps, and making sure people don't ping jelly man 100 times over something that has already been answered...

Additional Information:
    -i have been on Prototech for over a year (technical minecraft server ex: redstone,flying machines etc.)
    -i can deal with heated arguments
    -i am overall just pretty friendly